Our Management/Administrative Services are designed to successfully manage your community
- Open and maintain bank accounts as directed by the Board of Directors
- Reconciliation of operating/reserve accounts per IDFPR & IL State Law for shared communities.
- Dues statements/booklets prepared and mailed
- Association dues collection & processing; maintain account ledger and history for all homeowners
- Payment of all bills
- Monthly Income & Expense Statement
- Charges paid report
- Delinquent assessment report
- Copy of bank statement
- Property walk, standard once per month
- Offsite coordination and scheduling of project vendors/contractors.
- Receive and process work orders by homeowners per guidelines set out by the Board of Directors
- Vendor contract holding & filing
- Serve as Registered Agent for Association, receiving all legal notices on behalf of Association as needed
- Attending up to 4 meetings per year
- Upon request, provide individual homeowners with the status of their account and coordinate the solution for any discrepancies.
- Respond to owners & Board external inquiries during normal business hours via telephone, email, mail in a timely manner.
- Working together to achieve both individual and common goals for community
- Promote community spirit through a kind, considerate & educational approach
Homeowner Transition Management
- Provide a 22.1 disclosure letter
- Provide a paid assessment letter
- Current account ledger
- Board information packet (Including: Decs/ByLaws, Rules & Regs, Board meeting schedule)
- Management information packet (Including: Contact information for PPMI-name, phone number, address)
- Homeowner information sheet, Proof of Insurance, Information for parking tags/stickers)